All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionHydropower is the power derived from the energy in moving water. Hydroelectricity is created by converting the kinetic energy in moving water to mechanical energy in turbine machinery, which is then used to generate electricity. In this book, the authors present current research in the study of the types, development strategies and environmental impacts of hydropower. Topics discussed include the history and present state of global hydropower development and engineering and types of hydropower structures; and a study of hydropower as a renewable and environmentally friendly energy source.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byClaude E. Rupert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.