CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionHymns 3 (Original Sacred SATB Music Volume 3) is a collection of original hymns for SATB voices. Music and text by Kevin G. Pace and Mark R. Fotheringham. Text & music for one hymn by Sandy, Wendy, & Dawn Brimhall, arranged by Kevin G. Pace.
- Author BiographyKEVIN G. PACE is an award-winning composer and musician. He has written numerous works in many different genres. His works include music for choir, beginning to advanced piano solo, and piano duet and chamber music. His music ranges from sacred to blues to boogie to classical/romantic to modern. Kevin has a degree in music composition from the University of Utah. He also has two degrees in special education. He lives with his lovely wife and large dog in the Salt Lake valley. He has six children and 14 grandchildren. MARK R. FOTHERINGHAM doesn't write nearly as much as he should. His gift is neglected spending time raising his family, the only pursuit producing as much joy as wrangling unruly prose. He writes for a living, however, as Communications V.P. for the Utah Medical Association which has honored him with four Distinguished Service Awards over the years. He and his wife of 33 years have one married daughter, another in nursing school, a missionary son and a new granddaughter (being relentlessly spoiled by grandma). Many moons ago, Mark graduated magna cum laude from the University of Utah, majoring in Journalism & Mass Communications.
- Author(s)Kevin G Pace
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.