All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the success of the first edition and addressing the advances in the field since its publication, Seija Sandberg has brought together a distinguished, international team to review the area of attention-deficit and hyperactivity disorders (ADHD) in children and young adults. This 2002 edition was thoroughly revised and updated. Some chapters, such as those dealing with the genetic background and the adult form of the disorder, were completely new, and some of the areas dealt with in the first edition are being covered by new authors in the second. The writers are among the world's leading experts, both researchers and clinicians, in the area. This will be essential reading for all professionals involved in the management and care of people with ADHD.
- Author BiographySpecialist's qualifications in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry both in Finland and the UK; worked mostly in the UK, as a consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist since 1977, held Senior Lecturer posts at the Institute of Psychiatry, University of Glasgow, and the Royal London Hospital. Docent (Reader) at the University of Turku, Finland since 1986. For the previous 3 years worked in Finland (Universities of Jyvaskyla and Helsinki). Carried out clinical and epidemiological research in hyperactivity in the UK. Set up Parent Skills Training programs for pre-school overactivity in Glasgow and in Helsinki. Other research interests include the role of stress in children's physical and mental health. Author of one book on hyperactivity and editor of another one. Other publications include some 70 scientific papers and book chapters. Date of birth 29.5.44.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/07/2002
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 tables
- Weight820 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited bySeija Sandberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.