All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the subject of hyperelasticity in a concise manner mainly directed to students of solid mechanics who have a familiarity with continuum mechanics. It focuses on important introductory topics in the field of nlinear material behavior and presents a number of example problems and solutions to greatly aid the student in mastering the difficulty of the subject and gaining necessary insight. Professor Hackett delineates the concepts and applications of hyperelasticity in such a way that a new student of the subject can absorb the intricate details without having to wade through excessively complicated formulations. The book further presents significant review material on intricately related subjects such as tensor calculus and introduces some new formulations.
- Author BiographyDr. Hackett is a Fellow and Life Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and a member of the Engineering Mechanics Institute. He is Professor Emeritus and Chair Emeritus of Civil Engineering at the University of Mississippi. He was previously Professor of Civil Engineering at Vanderbilt University and at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- Author(s)Robert M. Hackett
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.