All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe next great leap for jet propulsion will be to power-sustained, efficient flight through the atmosphere. Hypersonic Airbreathing Propulsion presents the first comprehensive, unified introduction to all elements of the scramjet engine that will make this feat possible. The text emphasizes fundamental principles, guiding concepts, analytical derivations, and numerical examples having clear, useful, insightful results.
- Author(s)Daniel H. Daley,David T. Pratt,Unmeel B. Mehta,William H. Heiser
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication31/12/1994
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleAIAA Education Series
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content NoteIll.figs.
- Weight1270 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.