All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive review of all aspects of hypertension in the elderly using the most current clinical data. Topics range from basic concepts, epidemiology and trials, and evaluation and management, to pharmacologic treatment, special populations, and adherence, all presented with an emphasis on the optimal management of patients. The authors examine in detail the mechanisms of hypertension in the elderly, the lifestyle trials and outcomes trials that were conducted in older persons, as well as the problems of clinical evaluation, secondary hypertension, adherence, and target organ damage. Extensive discussions of pharmacologic therapy detail the role of all the major drug classes.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Hypertension & Vascular Diseases
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note130 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight802 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byL. Michael Prisant
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.