All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Yapko t only demonstrates hypsis is a viable and powerful approach to the treatment of depression but also confronts traditional criticism of its use head on. He first lays the groundwork for the book's dual focus, opening with a discussion of depressions. He then focuses on the historical perspective of depression and hypsis as forbidden friends, shedding new light on old myths about the use of hypsis leading to hysteria, and even suicide. The result is a definition of hypsis as a flexible and enlightened tool that offers precisely the multidimensionality that the problem demands.
- Author(s)Michael D. Yapko
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.