All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Frank Simmons works in the University of Edinburgh's medical school. One of his PhD students, brilliant loner Gavin, anunces his intention to find a cure for cancer and actually makes a major breakthrough. Oddly, one seems to be interested and a picture emerges of a cancer research industry caught in a desperate paradox: it can only justify its existence by t curing cancer. Disinterest soon turns to open warfare as pressure is put on Simmons and Gavin's work is sabotaged. A truly compelling story with superb dialogue and thought-provoking ideas.
- Author BiographyKen McClure is the bestselling author of several books, including Deception, Eye of the Raven, Lost Causes, and Requiem. He is also an award-winning research scientist with the UK s Medical Research Council.
- Author(s)Ken McClure
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolygon An Imprint of Birlinn Limited
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.