All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between testosterone and prostate cancer physiology resulted in a Nobel Prize almost 5 decades ago; scientists have been studying testosterone and its relationship to heart health, diabetes, bone density, and muscle development throughout the subsequent 50 years. Included in this issue is the clinical experience and research expertise of many of the leaders in this field.
- Author(s)Joseph P. Alukal
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.