All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionIn the wake of the recent accomplishments of the Hyundai Motor Group and respectively the Hyundai Motor and Kia Motors brands a question is often raised, What makes Hyundai so successful? As author, i tackle this question from a cultural perspective, leaving aspects of such as sustainable production networks, ever changing consumer appeal and brand image staying power for my colleagues in the industry. My objective for Hyundai Way: Hyundai Speed is simply to share insights into the Hyundai Motor Group-a unique inside view of a unique corporate culture. In addition to the growing number of Hyundai and Kia Motors enthusiasts wishing to learn more about the carmaker, i see several target audiences for the book. First for the global teams working for the Hyundai Motor Group and its affiliates, Hyundai Way: Hyundai Speed will build upon their current experiences, while providing new understandings. A second audience is firms and vendors providing services or products to the Hyundai Motor Group. This book will be beneficial in strengthening and maintaining the relationship. A third readership is companies with significant Korea-based business. Although the book offers specific insights into Hyundai Motor, the broader content can apply to many Korean firms in sectors outside automotive.
- Author BiographyWith over 35 years' experience, Don Southerton is the definitive authority on Korean-facing global business, strategy, branding and market entry--from automotive, golf, retail, and QSR/ food sectors to New Urbanism and Green technology. Building on a life-long interest in Korea and the rich culture of the country, Southerton has authored numerous publications with topics centering on culture, new urbanism, entrepreneurialism, and early U.S.-Korean business ventures. Southerton also extensively writes and provides commentary to the media on modern Korean business culture and its impact on global organizations.
- Author(s)Donald G Southerton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byDiana Southerton Rudloff
- Illustrator(s)Anna Cash-Mitchell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.