Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionI Am Eugh is a beautifully illustrated children's book, designed to plant and water seeds of self-esteem in readers of all ages. The story's message is a simple but powerful one, encouraging readers to be confident and proud of themselves. Children and adults alike will love the unique and adorable assortment of characters, ranging from flowers to farm animals and frozen treats. Readers will get to kw Dani and learn to be confident when they look in the mirror. Next, readers will meet Hamilton who teaches readers to be proud of their intellectual abilities. Hamilton's classmate, Owliver, reiterates to his father - and readers - two very valuable lessons: 1) It's okay to make mistakes and 2) Everyone makes mistakes. A self-confident lollipop named Lolly does t get upset when some other desserts try to hurt his feelings. Lolly teaches readers about the secret insecurities of many bullies and reminds Tutti Fruity, Sticky Ricky, and Chip to be proud of themselves and celebrate their differences. I Am Eugh is dedicated to anyone and everyone who has ever felt t good eugh. This book teaches children - and reminds adults - to be proud of their abilities and embrace their differences. I Am Eugh is a feel-good book, which makes a great gift for children, families, caregivers, therapists, teachers, and other educators. This book is a must-have for every classroom! I Am Eugh is a wonderful supplement to use with Anti-Bullying curriculum. This book is also the perfect gift for anyone who could use a little cheering up. Reading I Am Eugh is sure to put a smile on your face and brighten your day.
- Author BiographyKimberly Kimmy Wada is a Jersey girl, who was raised in Bergenfield and now lives in Manchester Township. Kimmy graduated from NYU in 2012, with Bachelor's Degrees in both English/American Literature and Early Childhood Education/Early Childhood Special Education. Miss Wada is a passionate educator who loves working with students with special needs. Kimberly also enjoys art, music, and theater and would like to be an art therapist or play therapist someday. When she is not teaching or babysitting, Kimmy likes to relax and spend time with her family, friends, and pets.
- Author(s)Kimberly Wada
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.