Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis short but powerful book contains original poems and biblical affirmations from the Word of God to help build the Christian woman's self esteem, increase her faith, and increase her inner strength.
- Author BiographyYvonne Carson is a native of New York City. She is a two-time graduate of Oral Roberts University, where she received a Master of Divinity degree in 2006, and a Master of Arts Degree in Christian Counseling in 2008. Her degree is Christian counseling has a focus on Marriage and Family Therapy. She also completed the minister-in-training program from Greenwood Christian in Tulsa, Oklahoma where Bishop Gary McIntosh licensed her as a minister. Yvonne is a Life Purpose coach, trainer, and teacher who dedicate her life to helping hurting people around the world by combining her love for God with her passion to see people whole. Her clients are taught through her E.M.S. Coaching to help women: .Eliminate emotional clutter .Master their Mindset, and .Skyrocket their Self-esteem These things, Yvonne believes, are key to achieving spiritual, personal, and professional goals. As a Christian mentor, adviser, and Life-Coach, Yvonne helps women discover their life's purpose, and learn to identify and uncover the obstacles that keep them stuck in neutral. She believes in empowering women to overcome these obstacles through the help of the Holy Spirit, who reveals past pains and unresolved issues. She has witnessed many women break through their hidden barriers, and catapult into their God-ordained purpose and destiny. As a woman passionate about her faith and the truths of the Bible, Minister Yvonne shares the power of healing past hurts through Christ's love with women everywhere. She lives the message she writes, teaches, and speaks about. She knows firsthand how the Word of God, when applied, can, and does transform people's lives and encourage them to be all God created them to be. Yvonne has a compelling story of past hurts, childhood neglect, and sexual, physical, and emotional abuse. Her past struggles with low self-worth is the catalyst for her work with women who struggle with low self-esteem and battles that continue to hold them captive. Yvonne is available for one-on-one coaching and counseling sessions. She also mentor's women who desire to find solutions to the issues that hold them back from experiencing the release of their divinely designed future. Yvonne strives to help women be transformed -- spirit, soul, and body. Minister Yvonne is a single mother of four adult children, she witnessed her youngest daughter enter college last year. She is also grandma to eight grandchildren.
- Author(s)Yvonne Carson
- PublisherCarson Christian Faith Publications, LLC
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarson Christian Faith Publications, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.