All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionFor too long, critiques of religious thought have been delivered exclusively in clinical scientific terms, intentionally stripped of emotion by the nature of analysis. The trouble with the approach is that to argue only by science or reason is to implicitly concede to religions that their positions hold superior poetry or emotion, which is untrue. Having provided a comprehensive intellectual treatment of religious thought and its ample failures in his first book on the subject (What Are You Without God?), Christopher Krzeminski offers this collection of prose poetry to give sound intellectual critiques of religious systems while simultaneously mimicking the emotional withdrawal process of an emerging atheist through the arrangement of the selections. Leaving religious thought is a transforming maturation exercise for both one's intellect and emotions, and I Am demonstrates that there is great music and poetry to be found in that struggle.
- Author BiographyChristopher Krzeminski is 31 years old at the time of this book's publication. He holds a B.A. in Mathematics from Duke University in Durham, NC and a J.D. from The University of Alabama School of Law in Tuscaloosa, AL. He may be contacted for questions or comments on Twitter @CEKBooks.
- Author(s)Christopher Krzeminski
- PublisherCek Books
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCek Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.