All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionUNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL Ever had that gnawing feeling that there's got to be more to life than this? Actually, there is...and it's available to you. In this liberating and enriching book, Courtney Richards asks the questions: Whose dream are you living? Whose words should you trust? Are words affecting your thinking or shaping your world? Our mind is one of our greatest assets and in order to do well in life, we must first think well. As we change our thinking we can live a fulfilled and vibrant life en route to achieving our purpose. In order to expose limiting thinking we need to recognise and examine our current thinking. How do you see your world - Harmful? Deficient? Restrictive? What often lies beneath these beliefs is an unseen conflict. Learn ways to: * Recognise damaging thoughts that can influence your life * Use your mind constructively * Live the ULTIMATE DREAM Inspiring, uplifting and illuminating, I Am What You Say I Am looks at strategies to live a divinely inspired purpose driven life. The picture you're painting is based on your thinking, so paint your own masterpiece!
- Author(s)Courtney Richards
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.