All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn emotionally stirring book about kindness and friendship Life isn't easy for a bear. Not when he has to sleep on the sidewalk among cardboard boxes and old clothes. Not when he lives in a city full of people who are repulsed by him. Not when he's hungry and homeless. But one day a young girl smiles at the bear, and he realizes that maybe there is something that could make life a bit easier -- a friend. This poignant, heartwarming tale will move readers of all ages and inspire them to be more compassionate and empathetic towards others.
- Author BiographyJean-Francois Dumont is a French author and illustrator who has created many stories for children, including The Chickens Build a Wall (Eerdmans) and A Blue So Blue (Sterling), winner of the 2004 Prix Saint-Exupery, an award given yearly to the best illustrated picture book in France.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Dumont
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width221 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.28
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.