All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAfter three heart breaks, I decided never to fall in love again and reclaimed my sexual freedom. Enjoying only the benefits of seduction and sex without dealing with the drama of it. This has had a huge impact on my social life. Giving my body without giving my heart and my trust has empowered me to a point I never knew existed. I live like a man while remaining a lady. Would that work for you ?
- Author BiographyChantal Ross has raised her two children by herself while studying and working full time. She speaks six languages and has a degree in English. She is very committed to remaining single because she is very happy with her life as it is, filled with so much love from her family, friendships and service.
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.