Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionI Am the Cause of That Book Review by Tracy Oliver, Editor Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Ralph Waldo Emerson. While Coach Jay's I Am the Cause of That recognizes the most powerful law in the universe, Cause, it provides organic applications on how an ordinary person could deliberately craft experiences to create prosperity of the here and w. I assumed that Cause was a coincidence or random series mishaps of events that resembled a puppet master who dictate movements and actions, but Coach Jay clearly outlines how that the person's choices and decisions are directly correlated to their outcome. Through his galvanized collection of experiences and things learned Coach Jay eloquently designs a road map to help others redirect their pathways to deliberately Cause their greatness. Within this practical guide, he prescribes concrete action plans that allow the reader to realistically formalize their goals into a process that maximizes success. What's the Cause in your life that's enslaving you from the pursuit of excellence? As Harriet Tubman stated, I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves. Anyone who is ready for CAUSE to manifest in their life should read this book and beware of the metamorphosis that will come.
- Author BiographyCoach Jay is a Professional Speaker with more than 18 years of experience. Coach Jay has a self-published and bestselling ebook with more than 50,000 sold called I'm Tired of The Pain. I'm Tired of The Pain teaches, encouragement and inspiration, to men and women that's dealing with personal issues and ready to rid themselves of the inner pain. Coach Jay teaches principles of eastern & western philosophy to help others. Coach Jay is recognized among many of his peers for his work on issues of personal spiritual development. In 2000, Coach Jay developed a Now I See & Associates Inc., a company to coach individuals in living a better life. Coach Jay has invested time and energy in studying eastern philosophy to become more educated on self -awareness. Coach Jay has been developing and implementing innovative strategies for maximizing organizational and individual potential. Coach Jay has a passion for helping at risk teenagers and troubled families. In 2005, Coach Jay became the co-founder with his mother, Dorothy Kohn of The Bordes-Kohn Foundation, Inc. They teamed up to make a change in the community. Together, mother and son have made an imprint in changing the lives of thousands of families and teenagers in the city of Jacksonville for more than 13 years. Coach Jay speaks to teenagers with different backgrounds, struggles, academic levels and personal issues. More than 3,750 teenagers and young adults in the State of Florida. As well as more than 50,000 teenagers and young adults across the country. Students are receptive to Coach Jay's motivating messages. Students are encouraged to participate and provide feedback at every speaking engagement. Coach Jay has an ongoing relationship with Public and Private Schools throughout Florida. Coach Jay has engaged with students at Forrest High School, Lighthouse Christian School, Mattie V Rutherford Alternative Middle School and Kirby Smith Middle School just to name a few. Coach Jay understands where you're coming from. Coach Jay, like other American's today was fired from his job of 15 years, that life- changing experience was a blessing in disguise. He turned down the option of fighting for his job, and decided to LIVE his dreams full time.
- Author(s)Joseph Bordes-Kohn
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleI Am the Cause of That
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.