All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an esoteric exploration of the meaning behind the words Jesus spoke at intervals and recorded by St John in his Gospel: I am the Bread of Life, I am the Light of the World, I am the Door of the Sheep, I am the Good Shepherd, I am the Resurrection and the Life, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life and I am the True Vine. This work examines the actual Greek words which reveal quite different interpretations. In the Greek, the words ego eimi mean I AM and this I AM is the Higher Self, an important part of the human psyche. Our task is to integrate the I AM into our soul to give our soul its rightful heartbeat. Much of the turmoil in the world today stems from this process of disconnecting from the old group consciousness and assuming the individuality of the I AM. This short book gives many clues and exercises to enable anyone to integrate the I AM into our consciousness.
- Author BiographyKristina Kaine has worked with people all her life: during her early career in medical sales and staff recruitment, and since 1987 in her own business which matches people in business partnerships. Through this rich interaction with people, Kristina has observed the struggle for self identity from many angles. She was awakened to the ideas of Rudolf Steiner by Rev Mario Schoenmaker, attending all of Schoenmaker's lectures for 14 years. After Schoenmaker's death in 1997, Kristina realised the need to explain the knowledge of the threefold human being in simple terms that could be applied easily in daily life. She has set this out in her book, 'I Connecting: the Soul's Quest', which was published in 2007 by Robert Sardello through Goldenstone Press. It is not unusual for Kristina to receive comments about her book like this: It seems like a very lucid treatment, like looking through a clear glass window through which one can discover and recognize the landscape of the soul. Since 2003 Kristina has written weekly reflections which apply this knowledge of the threefold human being to Bible texts. This is not done in the context of any particular religious beliefs but from a broader perspective that all religions could apply. These reflections are distributed by email and are read worldwide. They are available as Kindle ebooks and paperback through Amazon. Kristina is also a blogger, on Face Book, on her own sites and on Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Kristina Kaine
- PublisherI Am Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintI Am Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.