All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionWade and Cindy met in college, and married some twenty year later. The journey between included children, spouses, divorce and the death of one spouse in a tragic fire. It is a story of joy, sorrow, growth and love. But mostly it's a story of God's unwavering steadfastness and hope.
- Author BiographyWade and Cindy have co-pastored for a number of years in his home state of Louisiana. In Cindy's years after marriage she became a social worker and continued that work through the years. These two people are so different from each other, it almost makes one take a breath of disbelief: a dedicated type-A personality married to a hunter from Louisiana. It makes an interesting marriage and wonderful reading. Jo Bower is a church musician, works as a ghost writer, a writer for hire, and is also an author and publisher.
- Author(s)Cindy Robinson
- PublisherTen Talents Publishing
- Date of Publication25/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Talents Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.