All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling like you don't fit in with the other bees in the hive can really sting. The busy bee in this story would rather be something else entirely than fear ordinary things like rain and cold weather. He wants to be something exciting, like a fast car, a mighty lion, or a duck with shoesbut how's a bee supposed to decide who he is? After seeking out the help of the all-kwing queen bee, he realizes that the answer is to simply be the best bee he can be! Full of clever rhymes, fun bee facts, and a lesson the whole family can appreciate, this book will have you buzzing back to the hive time and time again!
- Author BiographyAfter turning his passion for art and writing into a career in concept generation and product development, Joe Milligan realized that the key to a happy life is to be yourself. He is the vice president of a packaged cotton candy company and a father. Alejandro Raymond is a professional illustrator specializing in character creations and graphic design. He attended Ibero-American University and founded Centauria Consultores en Diseno, a graphic design company.
- Author(s)Joe Milligan
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note31 colour illus
- Weight146 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alejandro Raymond
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.