All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn extension of the Gospel of the Living God , and Jesus Christ , this volume contains the fulfilments of prophecies, spoken of, by the prophets, given unto them by the word of the living God.
- Author BiographyI am an African American descendant of slaves. I was born unto the family of the late, Pennsylvania and Lee James Brazell. My birth became the fifth child born unto this marriage. With only a second or third grade education and the only occupation our mother knew was being a farm hand she knew life would become a task for her. With all odds stacked against her, there was one positive outlook within her demeanor and that was that this mother was determined to build the foundation for her family structure founded upon the Gospel of God and Jesus Christ, God's son. Along this journey we encountered many adversities with many tribulations. During our tender age as small children we faced near starvation. Many times there would be no food for three to five days at a time. When the food arrived, we would be too hungry to eat until our mother whipped us to get us to eat. And as we began to get older, there was racism, plaguing America and targeting our people. Seeing this, our mother she made her experiences as a child part of her teaching. Throughout all her teaching there were always unforeseen obstacles which lied ahead of her, which she knew not of. She would bear two more sets of children, by two other men before tragedy struck. One day, as we left for the fields early one winter morning to pick cotton, our young brother who our thirteen year old sister was baby sitting fell into the ash pan of red hot coals receiving third or fourth degree burns upon both his hands and face. Upon our return from the fields , as the bad news was told to our mother our mother became angry with our sister. It became a near tragedy which created three other victims. This tragedy would change my life forever in it created a special place in my heart for mothers and their children. After being a witness to the outcome I made God a promise that if I was to become a father I would stay with them to take care of them and to be their protection that nothing else like this would happen to them.
- Author(s)Curlee Brazell
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/05/2006
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1007 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.