All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA fun 'how to draw' book. Each spread features simple step-by-step instructions on how to draw a specific disaur. Children can trace the pictures to learn the shape, then practise their drawing in the centre of the page. Then, finally, they can draw in their disaur in the picture on the opposite page, and colour to complete.
- PublisherAutumn Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleI Can Draw...
- Place of PublicationWest Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAutumn Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations throughout
- Weight362 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byGemma Cooper
- Illustrator(s)Sonia Canals
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.