All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow even the youngest artists-in-training can learn to draw step-by-step with the exciting I Can Draw series. With these approachable and engaging guides children ages four years and older will discover how easy it is to draw a range of favorite animals and subjects. Favorite Pets teaches young artists how to draw a variety of furry, fluffy, feathered, scaly, and shelled animal friends, including a dog, cat, bunny, fish, turtle, parakeet, and more. I Can Draw Favorite Pets opens by introducing young artists to a small selection of essential drawing tools and materials, before moving on to a variety of easy-to-follow step-by-step drawing lessons. Packaged in a softcover binding with 64 pages of colorful artwork, each drawing lesson is specially formatted for a young audience. I Can Draw Favorite Pets teaches budding artists how to draw almost any pet by starting with a basic shape, such as an oval, a circle, or a triangle, and following along as each step guides to a completed color drawing. With the I Can Draw series, and Favorite Pets, children will love drawing their way through hours of artistic adventure.
- Author BiographyMore than 85 years ago, WALTER FOSTER-a well-known artist, instructor, and collector-began producing art instruction books from his home in Laguna Beach, CA. He originally wrote, illustrated, printed, bound, packaged, shipped, and distributed them himself. Although Walter passed away in 1981 at the age of 90, his legacy continues in a growing product line. Walter Foster Publishing now provides how-to books and kits to millions of enthusiastic artists worldwide who enjoy the rewards of learning how to draw and paint. People who have never before picked up a paintbrush or drawing pencil have discovered their artistic talents through his easy-to-follow instruction books. PHILIPPE LEGENDRE is a French painter, engraver, and illustrator. His drawing books for children have been translated into six languages and can be found worldwide.
- Author(s)Philippe Legendre,Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleI Can Draw
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Note50
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.07
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.57
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.59
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.