All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow even the youngest artists-in-training can learn to draw step by step with the exciting I Can Draw series. With these approachable, engaging instructions, children ages four years and older will discover how easy it is to draw a range of favorite animals and other subjects. Planes, Trains & Moving Machines teaches young artists how to draw a range of aircraft, land vehicles, and high-powered machines, including a helicopter, jet plane, fire engine, locomotive, and more. Planes, Trains & Moving Machines opens by introducing young artists to a small selection of essential drawing tools and materials before moving on to a variety of easy-to-follow step-by-step drawing lessons. Packaged in a softcover binding with 48 pages of colorful artwork, each drawing lesson is specially formatted for a young audience. Planes, Trains & Moving Machines teaches inspiring artists how to draw almost any vehicle or machine by starting with a basic shape, such as an oval, a circle, or a triangle, and following along as each step-by-step instruction guides the artist to a completed color masterpiece. With the I Can Draw series, and Planes, Trains & Moving Machines, children will love drawing their way through hours of artistic adventure.
- Author BiographyMore than 85 years ago, WALTER FOSTER-a well-known artist, instructor, and collector-began producing art instruction books from his home in Laguna Beach, CA. He originally wrote, illustrated, printed, bound, packaged, shipped, and distributed them himself. Although Walter passed away in 1981 at the age of 90, his legacy continues in a growing product line. Walter Foster Publishing now provides how-to books and kits to millions of enthusiastic artists worldwide who enjoy the rewards of learning how to draw and paint. People who have never before picked up a paintbrush or drawing pencil have discovered their artistic talents through his easy-to-follow instruction books. PHILIPPE LEGENDRE is a French painter, engraver, and illustrator. His drawing books for children have been translated into six languages and can be found worldwide.
- Author(s)Philippe Legendre,Walter Foster
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleI Can Draw
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Note50
- Weight249 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.