All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionKnitters looking for something different will enjoy this exciting new technique from Lisa Gentry, the fleet-fingered knitter who happens to hold the world record as fastest crocheter. Her Chain Knitting technique creates the look of crocheted chains without using a crochet hook. Worked entirely on the knitting needles, Chain Bars add texture to the body of any design, while Chain Loops can be used anywhere, including edges. Twelve exciting projects -- from wrist warmers and dish cloths to a capelet and sweaters -- show you the wide variety of uses for this new technique. In just a few short lessons, you'll be adding chains, loops, and bars to all your future projects. And you'll hear yourself say, I can't believe I'm Chain Knitting!
- Author(s)Leisure Arts,Lisa Gentry
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.