All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI Ching Acupuncture - The Balance Method is a system of acupuncture point selection based on the principles of Chinese philosophy and classic Chinese texts, including the I Ching, Nei Jing Su Wen and Ling Shu. In this unique book Dr. Twicken presents classic Chinese philosophical models that explain the relationships between philosophy, Chinese medical principles, acupuncture channels and the human body. The models are the He Tu, Luo Shu Nine Palaces, Early Heaven Ba Gua, Later Heaven Ba Gua, Twelve-Stage Growth Cycle, Stems and Branches and the Chinese calendar. These models and theories clearly show the relationships between the acupuncture channels and the human body and provide guiding theory for acupuncture strategies and point selection. I Ching Acupuncture presents six Balance Methods. This clinically effective system of acupuncture is based on minimal and distal acupuncture treatments. I Ching Acupuncture - The Balance Method is a valuable and effective acupuncture system that can complement any practice.
- Author BiographyDavid Twicken is a licensed acupuncturist and professor and practitioner of traditional Chinese medicine, Qi Gong, feng shui and Chinese astrology. He has studied the Asian arts for 30 years. He resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)David Twicken
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note50 black and white diagrams
- Weight589 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.