All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou will appreciate discovering the inexhaustible source for continued study, reflection and self-cultivation which Master Ni's lucid rendition of this timeless wisdom provides.
- Author BiographyRaised in a traditional Chinese family of healing and spirituality spanning an unbroken succession of 74 generations, author Hua-Ching Ni is a well-respected doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, a universal spiritual teacher, and author of over 50 books in English. His son and contributing author, Dr Maoshing Ni, is a highly regarded traditional Chinese medical physician in Los Angeles, and is a best-selling author as well. 'Dr Mao' and his brother Dr Daoshing Ni are the founders of the acclaimed Yo San University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Hua-Ching Ni
- PublisherSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSevenStar Communications,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight1135 g
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.