All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionJozanne Moss and Michael Wenham have only met by email. Both are dying of Motor Neurone Disease. Both are married to remarkable people who support and care for them. Through Jozanne's story they address the myth that pain and suffering are sent by dark powers, and that God is only responsible for the good bits. Michael explains: 'We receive from God everything, both light and shade, praising Him in every circumstance, seeing all of life as His gift from beginning to end.' Michael bases the book around Jozanne's story, telling it in her words and with his commentary. This allows him to address big questions such as 'Why does a good God, if there is one, allow all this pain in his world?' Michael comments: 'God has brought us together with the same illness and the same goal: to encourage and inspire others with the life God has purposed for us.' Their story is sombre yet wonderfully uplifting, made radiant by the faith of the two authors.
- Author BiographyJozanne Moss is the wife of Dave and mother of Luke and Nicole. They live near Cape Town. Michael Wenham is married to Jane, and they have four adult children. They live near Oxford. Michael Wenham trained as a teacher before hearing a call to full-time Christian ministry. For some years he was vicar of three village churches in the Vale of the White Horse, near Oxford. He suffers from Motor Neurone Disease and has now retired.
- Author(s)Jozanne Moss,Michael Wenham
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMonarch Books
- Content Note8pp colour
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.