All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you're in a tempting situation, all you can think of is the food. How good it looks. How good it smells. How good it will taste. What you need is a way to break the hold food has on you. I Deserve a Donut will help. It is a hands-on, use-it-in-the-thick-of-the-battle book that will help you renew your mind right when you need it. It's filled with 150+ Bible verses, 37 sets of questions, and 20 sets of tips-all specifically chosen to help you take off the lies that make you eat and put on the truth that will set you free. As you renew your mind, you'll tice your desires changing. You'll actually want to follow your boundaries. And that will make it easier to say to the donut. If you'd like a companion Bible study to this book, check out Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study, also by Barb Raveling. Both books can be used alongside any healthy weight loss program.
- Author BiographyBarb Raveling is the author of Freedom from Emotional Eating and the I Deserve a Donut weight loss app. She blogs about the renewing of the mind at www.barbraveling.com.
- Author(s)Barb Raveling
- PublisherTruthway Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTruthway Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.