All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionNeat-freak Lauren Crandell has always had everything in order - except her love life. Since her divorce things have been a little rocky in that area. But as a wedding consultant she gets to see many happy couples walk down the aisle into matrimonial bliss. Will she ever experience that again? In her search for an answer, Lauren becomes the unwitting star of a series of madcap adventures involving a demanding boss, psychotic clients, her troublesome cat, neurotic friends - and the firefighter that shows up to save the day. Love, lust, and a satirical look at wedding pageantry come together in this vel set in Austin, Texas, which celebrates the best and worst about the much-anticipated Big Day.
- Author BiographyCara Lockwood was born in Dallas, earned her bachelor's degree in English from the University of Pennsylvania, and then moved back to Austin to work as a newspaper journalist.
- Author(s)Cara Lockwood
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2011
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.