Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.74Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionDo t stand at my grave and weep; I am t there. I do t sleep. There is thing more powerful than a mother's love. Five years ago, Molly Gabriel lost her twenty-year-old son, Joey, to a terrible sailing accident. His empty boat was washed ashore on the rocks - but his body was never found. Now, Molly has returned to the sands of Cornwall haunted by his disappearance, unable to accept he is gone. Joey was an experienced sailor and died on a calm sea - things just don't add up and Molly cant let it go. Desperate for answers, she turns to Joey's best friend, Ben, to go back to what really happened that day...
- Author BiographyJudy Finnigan is a bestselling author, television presenter and columnist. Judy's name became synonymous with discovering and sharing great fiction through the Richard and Judy Book Club, where authors including Clare Mackintosh, Liane Moriarty and Victoria Hislop were championed and brought to the attention of millions of readers. Both Judy's previous novels, Eloise and I Do Not Sleep, were Sunday Times Top Ten bestsellers.
- PrizesShortlisted for Holyer an Gof Awards: Class 3.0: Adult Fiction 2016.
- Author(s)Judy Finnigan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight636 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.