I Do, Now What?: Secrets, Stories, and Advice from a Madly-In-Love Couple by Giuliana Rancic, Bill Rancic (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBill and Giuliana Rancic are w the hosts of NBC's Ready for Love, a new relationship show featuring three of America's most eligible guys searching for their soul mates.Five million viewers tuned in to The Style Network for Giuliana DePandi and Bill Rancic's fairy tale wedding in Italy, as the passions, tears, and champagne flowed. But what happened once the honeymoon was over? After all, she's been stationed in Los Angeles as one of E! Entertainment's most popular personalities, and he's kept his home in Chicago, where this handsome winner of The Apprentice has been busy running an empire of his own. How, we've wondered, is this marriage really working out? With all the funny, frank, and characteristically down-to-earth personality that fans of their hit reality show, Giuliana & Bill, have come to adore, this glamorous couple takes you behind the scenes of their real-life marriage. Like all newlyweds, they've faced the big issues that wedlock manages to invite, including money (to merge or t?), household chores (she's disorganized, he's a neat freak), arguments (without staying mad), and trying to have a baby (it's t as easy as they thought!). Sharing their newfound and sometimes hard-won insights, they offer suggestions on such topics as communication, giving and receiving support, trust and jealousy, quality time, friends and in-laws, fighting fair, and sex and romance. A must-read for newly married couples, or those about to take the plunge, or anyone who wants to kw the secrets of everlasting love, I Do, Now What? is an upbeat real-world resource for the most ambitious journey of a couple's life: marriage!
- Author BiographyGiuliana Rancic (nee DePandi) was born in Naples, Italy, and moved to the United States when she was seven. She is the anchor and managing editor of the top-rated E! News, a beloved red-carpet interviewer, and the author of the dating book Think Like a Guy. Bill Rancic is an American entrepreneur and was the first winner of Donald Trump's The Apprentice. He spent the next several years overseeing the construction of Trump Tower in Chicago. Since then he has created a motivational speaking career, and is the author of the New York Times bestseller You're Hired and Beyond the Lemonade Stand. Giuliana and Bill are the co-stars of The Style Network's hit reality show Giuliana & Bill. The two live in Chicago and Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Bill Rancic,Giuliana Rancic
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight463 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.