All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning readers discover that its rmal to feel scared sometimes, and they learn that others can help us when we feel afraid. Using a fictionalized approach, this book presents young readers with the story of a relatable child on a stormy night. Darkness, thunder, and lightning are common fears for children, and this helpful book allows readers to see a child like them work through these fears with the help of a parent. Accessible text allows readers to follow the story all by themselves, and a helpful picture glossary builds strong vocabulary skills. Bright illustrations accompany these other features to provide a reading experience that is as enjoyable as it is enlightening.
- Author(s)Katie Kawa
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleHow Do I Feel?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width193 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.