Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $33.17Trending at AU $33.67
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough a diagsis of breast cancer is certain to be frightening and life-changing, with the help of supportive family and friends, it's possible to come through triumphant on the other side. In her new memoir, I Forgot to Cry, Claudean Nia Robinson shares the history of her personal breast cancer journey in 2008. Her story is about embracing the journey-despite the heartache and challenges that developed along the way. Learning and growing from those challenges was an integral part of the healing process for her, and it also allowed her to trust and have more faith in herself and God at a much deeper level. Being surrounded by her loving family and friends, day in and day out, was also an important part of her recovery. Having come through such an experience, Claudean decided to use her passion and purpose to inspire and encourage cancer patients and survivors as they were working to achieve their wellness. Through this journey, she learned that it's t the years in your life but the life in your years that creates a brighter tomorrow.
- Author(s)Claudean Nia Robinson
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.