All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $56.04
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.50
- AU $22.58Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $9.97Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionA little child longs for a brother or sister, but instead, gets a crocodile! It follows them around all day long, causing terrible trouble at teatime and big bother at bedtime. But without the crocodile the child is sad. Only the crocodile kws how to be a royal dragon, or a big, green slide, or a pirate island! The child always wanted a brother or sister but getting a crocodile is much better! This heart-warming tale is full of beautiful illustrations that will appeal to all children.
- Author BiographyNicola Killen has always loved drawing and still likes nothing better than taking her sketchbook to the zoo to draw her favorite animals: rhinos and penguins. Nicola designed Christmas cards before starting an MA in Children's Book Illustration at Cambridge School of Art. Her final show won Egmont's Best New Talent Award and since then she has been working on her own picture books. In her spare time Nicola enjoys cooking for friends, visiting museums, and singing (in private)! She lives and works in Cambridge, England. I Got a Crocodile is Nicola's first book for Simon & Schuster.
- Author(s)Nicola Killen
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight210 g
- Width247 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.