All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe narrator of this charming picture book loves her summer hat, but as the seasons change, her hat isn't always appropriate for every occasion. She must use her crafting skills to turn the hat into a work of art, perfect for every season and holiday. Featuring the same characters from the first book, along with the hip, eye-catching art that won it so many fans, this book is perfect for young crafters and their stylish parents.
- Author BiographyBoni Ashburn is the author of I Had a Favorite Dress; The Fort That Jack Built; Hush, Little Dragon; and Over at the Castle. Visit her online at boniashburn.com. Robyn Ng is an illustrator based in New York City. She attended the Rhode Island School of Design. Visit her online at robynng.com.
- Author(s)Boni Ashburn
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Robyn Ng
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.