All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe New York Times bestselling authors of Nice Is Just a Place in France and creators of the online humor and advice phemen Betches.com and Instagram account @Betches explain the brutal truths of how to date like a true betch, with insights from the Head Pro. In the age of Tinder, Hinge, or any other dating app that matches you with randos, the dating game has grown complex and confusing. Cue the Betches-first, we helped you win at basically everything, and w we're going to help you win the most important battle a betch can face. Maybe you're a Delusional Dater who needs to get in touch with reality (seriously, he's just NOT that f***ing into you) or perhaps you're a TGF who needs to stop being so desperate and start playing the game. Or maybe you're just tired of swiping left and ready for the pro of your dreams to put a 15-karat diamond ring on it so you can stop pretending to do work. Either way, we've got you covered. With insight from the Betches' own Head Pro, this book is a must-have bible for any betch looking for love. So put away the Ben & Jerry's fro-yo (just because it's low fat doesn't mean it's okay to eat the whole tub) and start dating like a winner.
- Author BiographyThe Betches were born knowing exactly what they want and how to get it.
- Author(s)The Betches
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content NoteB&W illus. t-o
- Weight400 g
- Width139 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.