All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes tips for home schoolers. What do you do when your child hates school? When little Sarah cries herself to sleep at night, when Johnny has tummy aches in the morning, something is clearly wrong. An occasional problem at school is one thing. But what do you do when school is the problem? When your child hates school because school doesn't like your child, you've got to act. Don't let a one-size-fits-all educational system steal the joys and riches of learning from your son or daughter. Your child is unique, with a personal learning style that needs to be understood and respected. In this groundbreaking book, learning expert Cynthia Ulrich Tobias shows how you can work with your child's school and teachers to tailor an education your child will love, t hate. Here are practical ways to craft an approach that draws out your son or daughter's giftedness and minimizes the things that frustrate. Filled with practical applications and insights as commonsense as they are revolutionary, I Hate School includes a Learning Styles Profile Summary on which to base your plans and actions. So don't waste time. Today, starting w, you can take steps toward an education for your child that will replace the words I hate school with Is it time to go to school yet .
- Author BiographyCynthia Ulrich Tobias is founder and CEO of AppLe St. (Applied Learning Styles) and coordinates education and commerce programs throughout North America and internationally. She is a speaker and the best-selling author of several books including Every Child Can Succeed, Bring out the Best in Your Child, Do You Know What I Like About You? and You Can't Make Me (But I Can be Persuaded). She lives near Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Cynthia Ulrich Tobias
- Date of Publication16/03/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight197 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.