All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Crystal shares life changing principles from her life. Anyone would find this book practical, insightful, and helpful; but if you have been deeply hurt or broken or kw someone who has, this book can lay a course for healing and wholeness. -Jon Eastlick, Outreach Pastor Crossroads Community Church Freeport, Illiis -Are you hurting? -Are you having trouble coping with life's daily challenges because you're still dealing with the damaging effects of your past? -Are your relationships suffering because of the deep wounding you have experienced? This book is a great guide to help you get on the road toward healing and it will help you learn to cope with and reconcile your past hurts and struggles. Written in language that is straight forward and to the point, each chapter includes daily reading, questions, and journaling. Using simple, easy to understand steps that you can use for the rest of your life, Crystal walks you through the same process of healing that God took her through as she began to discover God's plans for her life! This is an excellent resource for either individual or small group study. There is also a Leader's Guide available which includes the full text from the book along with additional resources and information to help you lead your small group.
- Author BiographyCrystal Deeds is the mother of two and wife to Robert Deeds for over 25 years. She has devoted many years to volunteering in youth ministry and currently leads small groups for both teenage girls and adult women. As someone who has had to deal with hard issues in life, she understands how important hope is to the healing process. It is for this reason she is in the process of launching a ministry that will help provide counseling for teens in need. She is committed to the idea that God has a purpose for our pain and suffering and she has a passion to see the hurting healed. H.O.P.E. Ministries will someday help that passion become a reality.
- Author(s)Crystal D Deeds
- PublisherCrystal Deeds
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrystal Deeds
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.