Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionShann Buttram was diagsed with stage II breast cancer when she was thirty-eight years old. She expected to experience the standard treatments for her cancer through chemotherapy, radiation, surgery, and finally remission. But her life took a different turn. After completing her first round of treatment, she endured a second diagsis of cancer, which led to a bilateral mastectomy, followed by a metastatic tumor diagsis, making her cancer stage IV. She endured more chemotherapy, radiation, and even sudden death, from which she was miraculously revived. As you navigate through her story you will learn even more of what she endured in the course of her fight against cancer. Traveling beyond the borders of fighting cancer, Shann's inspiring and candid story provides the ingredients for ultimate survival in an unrelenting battle...compassion, faith, hope, humor, and strength. Her Helps Section provides insights relating to the affects cancer has on our spouse, children, friends, and family. She also covers how to choose and communicate with medical providers, deal with insurance, disability, and find resources for support.
- Author BiographyShannon Buttram was married to Mike for 18 years, and has a son and daughter. She was a stay at home mom and liked to spend time writing and painting, and co-facilitating a women's cancer support group. She was most passionate about mentoring women entering the world of breast cancer, helping them through the maze of what to do after they found out they had cancer.
- Author(s)Shannon Buttram
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.