Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1981 a beautiful lady appeared to six young people in the village of Medjugorje in what is w Bosnia-Herzegovina. She said, I have come to tell the world that God exists. He is the fullness of life, and to enjoy this fullness and peace, you must return to God. She told them that She was the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Queen of Peace. She has continued to appear since 1981 to give messages of peace, love and joy. She is confiding ten secrets to each visionary and promises to leave a visible sign at the place of the apparitions in Medjugorje. This time of grace is for conversion and deepening of faith. After the visible sign, those living will have little time for conversion. Many books have been written about Medjugorje, but this one, and Volume I and Volume II of this series, are different. They include t only information about Medjugorje and talks and interviews with the visionaries, but also heartfelt testimonies of people who have been healed and changed through Medjugorje, and advice, written from the heart by ordinary people, on how to live the messages. This book will truly touch your heart and lift your spirits.
- Author(s)June Klins
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.