All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe book, I Have IBS, Now What?!!! was written by Dr. Ashkan Farhadi, a leading gastroenterologist based in Chicago. Dr. Farhadi wrote this book as a resource for patients who were diagsed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). This new edition features the most up-to-date information on IBS including new advances in the field. This book compiles real patient questions posed to Dr. Farhadi over years of practice into a first rate guide for patients with IBS and also include the opinion of a group of experts in the field of gastroenterology with a special attention to the psychological and nutritional aspects of this common disorder.
- Author BiographyDr. Ashkan Farhadi is a Medical Doctor, with a Master of Sciences in clinical research and senior member of the American College of Gastroenterology. He is a physician, teacher and researcher. He is the Director of the Digestive Disease Center at Memorial Care Medical Group in southern California. He also teaches at the University of California, Irvine. His special interest is Functional Bowel Disorders, such as IBS. Dr. Farhadi is also a leading researcher in the field of gastroenterology. His research interests include IBS, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and gastrointestinal permeability.
- Author(s)Dr Ashkan Farhadi MD
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.