All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionPURPOSE FOR THIS BOOK I want to help others who are facing Triple Negative or any type of cancer, by sharing how one frightened woman came to deal with it.so they may have some insight as to what they might expect. Although there were people available to talk to, I found that even though survivors and the hospital staff were supportive of what I was going through, they didn't go into personal detail. Reading technical books doesn't really hit the nail on the head of the full personal experience. I sent out my emails to friends and family and during that time, one of my friends encouraged me to share my experience to inspire other women who were facing the same thing I went through. I kw that everyone will have a different story and side affects. I hope that my experience will help everyone to hold onto their positive attitude, see humor along the way and find the warrior inside them to help them be brave.
- Author BiographyCassandra McElroy was a healthy, young, 66-year-old woman, living with her husband, Jim and her 3 cat-children in Bend, Oregon. Her journey begins with her annual mammogram, when she discovers she needs further testing. She never felt the lump doctors discovered, which turned out to be an aggressive type of breast cancer, Triple Negative. This is her Cancer Memoir. In it she shares what she went through, giving a play-by-play of her journey. Through a series of emails and journal entries, we discover exactly what it feels like to go from not having cancer to being a cancer survivor. She is up front and honest in describing her experience.
- Author(s)Cassandra McElroy
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.