All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionI Have a Wish That Only Children Can Make Come True is a story selected from a collection of seven children's stories titled SAVE ME Kids. This is a story about the friendship between a little girl and a small bird. One day when the bird is wounded by a hunter, the girl tries to save it and return it to nature. Through this story, kids are inspired and encouraged to be compassionate toward animals, to protect animals, and to respect living beings' rights. Because of the author's background as a filmmaker and as an artist, this story is visually appealing to a child's imagination. Reading this story is like watching animations or movies, satisfying a child's imagination while provoking the child's sense of curiosity and quest for fairness in the world at the same time.
- Author BiographyPeyman Parsa is a Canadian writer with a background in music, painting, writing, theatre and filmmaking. His works in writing includes screenplay writing for animations and films. His publications consist of seven children stories which aim to educate children about protecting nature, animal, environment, humanity and peace.
- Author(s)Peyman Parsa
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.