I Just Graduated, Now What?: Honest Advice for Navigating What Comes Next by Katherine Schwarzenegger (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new go-to book of advice for graduates, with insightful advice from: Eva Longoria Your degree is just a stepping-stone. John Legend It's t wrong to be afraid. Bear Grylls The path less traveled always makes for a more interesting journey. Andy Cohen When I got my first job, I felt like a success. Lauren Bush Lauren It may take three or four jobs to discover your true career path. Blake Mycoski When you are good at something, the money always follows. And many more . . . Graduation is a time of tough questions whose answers we don't--and sometimes can't--kw the day we receive our diploma. Determined to power through the uncertainty of post-gradua-tion, bestselling author Katherine Schwarzenegger embarked on a yearlong quest to gather the best guid-ance possible from more than thirty highly success-ful people working in fields like business, media, fashion, techlogy, sports, and philanthropy. Along the way, Katherine uncovered the essential and often surprising advice they have for graduates, including answers to questions like: - How do I find my first job in a tough ecomy? - How do I decide between a career that pays well and one that I'm passionate about? - How do I balance work with friends, relationships, and family? - Should I take a gap year before starting my first job? - What should I do about my student loan debt? Drawing on the stories and real-life experi-ences of contributors such as Anderson Cooper, Eva Longoria, Blake Mycoskie of TOMS shoes, Lauren Bush Lauren, Andy Cohen, Meghan McCain, Gayle King, and more, Katherine has written the must-have guide for recent and soon-to-be gradu-ates as they prepare to seek success and fulfillment in their work, relationships, and lives.
- Author BiographyKatherine Schwarzenegger, twenty-four, is an author, activist, and entre-preneur. She is also the bestselling author of Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who's Been There and Back. A recent graduate of the University of Southern California, Katherine is a clear, sound voice for her generation. She hopes this book will offer the direction needed to help young graduates navigate through the unknown with just a little less stress and a little more certainty. Throughout her process, Katherine has learned that there is no right way to figure out the next steps in your life, just your way. Kather-ine also hosts her own lifestyle website, where she regularly posts conversations with up-and-comers of her generation.
- Author(s)Katherine Schwarzenegger
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Books
- Weight322 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.