I Just Graduated, Now What?: Honest Advice for Navigating What Comes Next by Katherine Schwarzenegger (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.56+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe new go-to book of advice for graduates, with insightful advice from: Eva Longoria Your degree is just a stepping-stone. John Legend It s t wrong to be afraid. Bear Grylls The path less traveled always makes for a more interesting journey. Andy Cohen When I got my first job, I felt like a success. Lauren Bush Lauren It may take three or four jobs to discover your true career path. Blake Mycoski When you are good at something, the money always follows. And many more . . . Graduation is a time of tough questions whose answers we don t and sometimes can t kw the day we receive our diploma. Determined to power through the uncertainty of post-graduation, bestselling author Katherine Schwarzenegger embarked on a yearlong quest to gather the best guidance possible from more than thirty highly successful people working in fields like business, media, fashion, techlogy, sports, and philanthropy. Along the way, Katherine uncovered the essential and often surprising advice they have for graduates, including answers to questions like: How do I find my first job in a tough ecomy? How do I decide between a career that pays well and one that I m passionate about? How do I balance work with friends, relationships, and family? Should I take a gap year before starting my first job? What should I do about my student loan debt? Drawing on the stories and real-life experiences of contributors such as Anderson Cooper, Eva Longoria, Blake Mycoskie of TOMS shoes, Lauren Bush Lauren, Andy Cohen, Meghan McCain, Gayle King, and more, Katherine has written the must-have guide for recent and soon-to-be graduates as they prepare to seek success and fulfillment in their work, relationships, and lives.
- Author BiographyKatherine Schwarzenegger, twenty-four, is an author, activist, and entrepreneur. She is also the bestselling author of Rock What You ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who s Been There and Back. A recent graduate of the University of Southern California, Katherine is a clear, sound voice for her generation. She hopes this book will offer the direction needed to help young graduates navigate through the unknown with just a little less stress and a little more certainty. Throughout her process, Katherine has learned that there is no right way to figure out the next steps in your life, just your way. Katherine also hosts her own lifestyle website, where she regularly posts conversations with up-and-comers of her generation.
- Author(s)Katherine Schwarzenegger
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarmony Books
- Weight322 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.