All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.18Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionIt's hard to do the right thing about everything all the time. You are human. You make mistakes. Did you kw Paul from your Bible stories had a hard time convincing Christians he longer wanted to kill them because he had Jesus in his heart? People think they kw you too, but maybe it's the old you they kw. When the time comes for you to realize God's way is always the best way, it can be hard to remember who you really are. What is your purpose? You might feel too young for God to use. So you kw what the right thing to do is, but only do the bare minimum. Meet Lydia and walk through her life while she learns who she is. Change can be a good thing.
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.