CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
I Lay Down to Die, the True Story of a Family Caring for a Mother in Home Hospice: In Loving Memory of Jetje Krant Shutt, a Child Survivor of the Holocaust by Peter Schutt (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of a family caring for a mother in home hospice.
- Author BiographyMr. Shutt is a student at Portland State University in pursuit of a Masters Degree after already completeing 40 years of work as a welder and business owner of an environmental company. He began as a child laborer after his fathers' disability at 13 years old. Determined to achieve scholastically he has retired at 55 and is now nearing his goal. His dear mother Jetje who has been declining for a year was finally sent home from the hospital to die. Under the supervision of Hospice his four sisters and himself cared for a child survivor of the Holocaust, to her end. What was to be a 3-5 day life expectancy lasted 7 weeks. In those weeks 5 siblings shared the experiences only a dying person could give.
- Author(s)Peter Schutt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.