All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresented in a unique reversible-book format, this is the ultimate University of Michigan fan guide to the passionate and historic rivalry between the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Wolverines. Full of interesting trivia, hilarious history, and inside scoops, the book relates the fantastic stories of legendary Wolverines coaches and star players, as well as the numerous villains and their even worse fans who have represented the scarlet and gray over the years. Like two books in one, this completely biased account of the rivalry proclaims the irrefutable reasons to cheer the Michigan Wolverines and boo the Ohio State Buckeyes and shows that there really is fine line between love and hate.
- Author BiographyRich Thomaselli is an award-winning sportswriter. He is a freelance writer for Advertising Age, and has formerly written and worked for numerous other national or local publications, including the Ann Arbor News, during which he covered University of Michigan sports. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Rich Thomaselli
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleI Love/I Hate
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.