Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by sooz0102
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn I Love My Cat, the insights will give you a greater love, appreciation and understanding of your much-loved moggy. Creatures of myth - and historically worshipped as gods - cats feature through the centuries, and their best moments are gathered here.
- Author BiographyGeorgina Harris is a writer and editor. She has worked in publishing for 15 years, written for the Daily Telegraph, edited art and interiors books and contributed to travel guides worldwide. She is the author of The Art of Letter-Writing, Over 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (with Style), Why Girls Love Shoes and Why Girls Love Bags. The author is based in Battersea, London.
- Author(s)Georgina Harris
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Note50 col photographs
- Weight214 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.