All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn I Love You, the future is ours, covered in flowers. Her literary art transmits the idea of infinite hope and life. Excitement is what Elysse wants to generate, and in so doing to plant the seeds of positive change, globally. She believes that her poems are bridges of inspiration towards a better world. This book contains original CANADIAN Poetry with a touch of global flavour. Elysse dedicated her poetry to humanity. Regardless of the age, religious affiliation, culture or gender, I Love You is inclusive and promotes the idea of: One God, One People, prosperity and peace for the entire human race. Elysse believes that we have the intelligence needed to succeed - all we need is the flexibility to accept complexity.
- Author BiographyPlease note: Author's real name is Mary Emrich. It was her choice that her first seven books where published under the pseudonym/pen name Elysse Poetis. Award Winning Canadian author Elysse Poetis was born in Sibiu/Hermanstadt, Romania. Sibiu was known to be The City of Literature, theology, army experts, secret service, philosophers, etc. Elysse spent her childhood in North Transylvania in a German community near the city of Bistrita (where author Bram Stoker started his original notes for what was to become the greatest fiction in the English Literature). She graduated from teacher's college in the city of Arad just prior to her escape from behind the iron curtain to her friends (in then) West Germany. Canada rescued young and pregnant Elysse in 1981 from a UN refugee camp near Vienna, Austria. In Canada she studied business, marketing, publishing and computer networking, and worked as a designer and later art director for the Canadian publishing industry along some of the most creative communicators. Today, Elysse is a happy oma/grandmother to second generation tiny Canadians. She resides with her husband/publisher Klaus, in the famous Region of Waterloo, Ontario.
- Author(s)Elysse Poetis
- PublisherVon Der Alps Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication13/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVon Der Alps Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.